Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:11:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Unbelieveable website

Started by lovehiskids, Nov 27, 2003, 08:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovehiskids

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ExHusband_my_Slave/

I cannot believe this!

mudbunnies

i joined just so i could read through it and see what they were saying & doing, believe they are nothing!

98% of all posts in november where spam, sex site postings
no posts in october
no posts in september
all posts in july & august where bitching about sex slaves & ex husbands' new girlfriend kinda of stuff

and this is the best post of all, telling us the first group DIED

posted by [email protected]

Daisy,

The predicessor to this site had a number of women who were genuinely interested in discussing how to maximize their situations about 18 months ago.

The forum was high jacked by several very energetic men and women who were men's rights advocates. The group eventually died.

Do you know another group that serves this purpose.

this is a post from a guy who is a member

HI Daisy,

It is rather quiet here. I joined to see what some of the women who do
this to their ex think. (Including my ex-wife....Satan) Being this is
supposed to be for women I just have been observing.

Adam....almost paid off his debt to Satan

and the woman who responded to him

>
> Adam, thanks for writing in. I joined the group so I could see what they do
> and how they do it with taking their ex's to the cleaners so to speak. I
> thought maybe I could learn something here. I'm sorry your's took you to the
> "cleaners" but glad it's almost paid off. Daisy
>

so far i dont' see to much to be worried about. let the owner think she's got some great special group.... she doesn't....

sweetnsad

Hi, I also joined momentarily to see what it was about...The title hurts more than anything...Nothing worth reading, that's for sure..

"I am who I am and who I choose to be" --Stephanie

MKx2

I didn't register or read any posts ... but I did go to the homepage with their trash talkin' idiocy ....

The fact that there is even ONE person on the face of this earth who (if in fact this person really means everything that is posted on what the site is about) is enough to make me ill, regardless of how few posts there are on the board.

I just absolutely shake my head in wonderment at the vengeful and vindictive nature of some people ....

StPaulieGirl

I briefly registered to see what was going on.  A few of the charming birdbrains from divorcenet were on there. This was a couple of years ago.  I got myself off the list ASAP, because my name and email address was visible, and I was embarassed.  If I remember correctly, it wasn't the most intellectually stimulating group.

This kind of junk is all over the internet.