Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: PeanutsDad  (Read 2821 times)


  • Guest
« on: Nov 21, 2003, 07:04:59 PM »
I gotta hand it to ya PD ... you're a 1 in a million CP.  What you're offering, is more than fair.   Your consideration of her financial situation is above reproach.  I hope that she meets all stipulations with anger management as well as the parenting classes.

Do you think, just MAYBE she'll "start" to get it?  Just "maybe" ....

You are definitely an honorable man who will give lil' Peanut all the love and guidance a child needs, not to mention an example.


  • Guest
RE: PeanutsDad
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2003, 09:03:47 PM »
Thanx MK,, and reaching the decisions wasnt easy.

My grand dad was been passed on for 22 yrs. One of the things he told me,, "Often times son, the morally right thing to do, is the very thing you want least to do"

Wise man my grand dad was.

And harder words I've never tried to live by.


  • Guest
RE: PeanutsDad
« Reply #2 on: Nov 21, 2003, 09:07:56 PM »
A very wise man, who obviously had a HUGE impact on his grandson.

I know I can't say "I understand how difficult the decision was for you PD" ... but I suspect that there have been some decisions I've made in life that might be close to the angst you have gone through with this one.

Good job Dad.

Indigo Mom

  • Guest
RE: You're a wonderful parent, nut!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2003, 09:27:24 AM »
Your Grandfather left you with wonderful words of wisdom.  

While responding to your post on the "old" SPARC boards, I completely removed the "gender" issue, and found that what was left was nothing more than one HELL of a great parent.

You should be VERY proud of yourself!



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.