Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:17:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nerves about custody trial on Monday...

Started by Yngsmommy, Apr 11, 2004, 02:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yngsmommy

And I know we shouldnt be but both DF and I are nervous.

We have done everything right. BM refuses to participate in the childrens lives (instead stating we arent allowing her)...the funny thing is we do email her every week a list of upcoming doctors appointments, she has all the information on every doctor they have...their school etc.  And refuses to even call them at our home because...
"the answering machine is in HER (my) voice"

BM is filing for full reversal of custody (we have 85% currently)....

the best part?  Our BM is SO unstable we told her if she could do a bunch of things (go to therapy, not more more than 1 time every 12 months...live no more than 30 miles from kids schools, attend coparenting classes with DF) we would give her 50/50...but she wont do that or agree to it.

We offered under then knowledge she couldnt do that. SHe isnt mentally or emotionally "there".

Our attorney is even laughing at her. She just fired and got a new attorney who told our attorney that he was just taking her to court to get his retainer out of her.

SO why am I nervous?  Cause there is that "chance" that someone will believe the poor me sob story and let her take the kids and move to vegas.

blech.

wendl

how did trial go???

Our atty says the court rooms are set up to make you nervous just like churches cuz its so quiet etc,

Hope all went well