Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

X'S Boyfriend is Rapist

Started by parlatoc, Jun 29, 2004, 11:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parlatoc

I have a huge problem, I not sure how I can go about handling it.

My X's BF is making my 5 Year Old Daughter Perform Sex Acts on him.   My first priorty is to the safty of my daughter.   I've already informed the sheriff's and also Dept of Children and Families.   They are currently investigating.   That's not my question, that's just the catalyst for me taking as much action as I'm planning on.

The question is, while this investigation is still going on, I'm planning to at least file an temporary injuction for modification of custody.  I.E. Asking for temporary Custody of my daughter.   I can't afford an attorney, so I'm having to do most of the paper work alone.   I'm am totally lost now.   I don't know how to go about doing this.

My daughter has never been in good hands with my X.  Even the crappy daycare she brought her to complains that my X is unfit to be a monther.  

Will it even be possible for me to gain full custody of my daugher?!

Kitty C.

Do whatever you can to assist in the investigation and PRAY that they nail this POS.  In the process, they should also be nailing your ex for child endangerment for allowing her to be exposed to him.  Depending on what state you're in, she could be going away for a LONG time.

Get the ball rolling and even ask for an emergency custody hearing.  Back up your petition with the current investigation.  If it is an active investigation (get an officer or DCF person in to testify), I would find it hard to believe that a judge would do anything else but to give you immediate custody.  And if the BM does go to the pen, you can make that CO permanent.

Also, get that daycare to testify on your behalf too.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

parlatoc

Didn't even think about the endagerment aspect.  I appreciate it.   I'm still looking into how to get the emergency hearing.   FL makes it difficult for non Lawyers to do much of anything.   I'm trying hard to find out a way to make it happen... Thx

joni

can you file for emergency custody based on child endangerment?  

I would not leave it up to DCFS.  This department is being investigated in California, DCFS in Florida has "lost" over 100 children.  Get that child out of that house right now.

Which state are you in?  when you file the motion for emergency custody, attach the reports that you filed with DCFS and the sheriff.  also get notarized affadavits from the child care facilities regarding the statements they made about mom.

Peanutsdad

Child endangerment is what reversed custody of my child to me.

That along with pb's inability to even understand HOW she was endangering child.