S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Horrific Custody Battle  (Read 10530 times)

wendl

• View Profile
RE: Today is the day ...
« Reply #50 on: Aug 27, 2004, 04:46:38 PM »
sorry but LMAO you pee'd on her 156 times how can she be sure what she documenting every drop sorry.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

aussierules

« Reply #51 on: Aug 27, 2004, 05:22:21 PM »
I guess the 156 made it so disturbing and rediculous that in reality it lost her credibility with law enforcement. She was trying to say that I liked to engage in water sports so it must be true that I urinated on my child. She is not a stupid woman and she figured it would give her even more credibility but in truth it gave her less. Perhaps now you are all seeing what I was dealing with. As my mum so often says ... I picked her. Thanks mum!

chipmunk226

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Aug 27, 2004, 06:12:46 PM »
I have been reading your posts from the beginning and can't wait to here how your day in court went.  I hope everything goes in your favor, for the sake of your and your daughter's sanity.  It's such a shame that a situation like this can continue for so long.  

...on the edge of my seat...

~EvaCollette

aussierules

« Reply #53 on: Aug 27, 2004, 06:14:22 PM »
I am reporting the trial in a separate post. Please go there because it will be easier to follow along.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.