Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 03:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

6th day of custody trial and 4 more to go?

Started by onedaddy, Mar 24, 2005, 05:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onedaddy

Monday was the 6th day of our custody trial and we finally finished with BM.  Every one of these 6th days has had BM testifing. She refuses to give a straight answer to any question.  We had so much impeachment material on her.  But today we talked to her about "he knight in shining armor",  SF

SF spent 1 1/2 years in prison for Arson, but he didn't actually do it, he just talked about it.  He spent 2 1/2 years in prison for beating up a pregnant women but she really wasn't pregnant and he only pushed her.  He spent 8months and 5 months for 2 separate domestic violence issues and was under house arrest 2x fro the same but she cannot remember this.  She did not know that he stalked and threatened his 2nd ex-wifes family, flying to different states and hiring private investigators after choking her  and she was a witness in a case against him.  She knows everything but forgot that he broke his cousins kneecap and threatened him with a gun and threw a girfriend out of a car then punched a whole throught the roof of his car, broke into her house, destroyed her furniture and choked her all while he was iunder house arrest for a separate doemestic incident .  He has only one child, the other women lied even though there was a dnas test to prve he was the father.  He has no rights to his own son, but she doesn't know why. But this guy is a great father for the kids, this is all in the past but he was recently arrested for patronizing a prostitute near the childrens home.  She spoke with his parole officer 2x and believe's he is a changed man. But DH is a terrible father because he is CLEAN and that alone means he has OCD and he wrote a stupid letter to BM's sister 4+years ago

Let's see, she said she never spoke with DH about moving the kids the Florida but we have a 20 minute tape recording of such, where she states what a wonderful father DH is.  Yet 3 days later she files harrassment charges against him and 1 month later she files for supervised visitation on DH.  She stated she is in fear for her life around DH but we have recording of her inviting DH into her home and if he  picks up the kids she would call the police and tell them he was harrassing her and he would spend the weekend in jail, she says "I can play like that".  This 1 month after she files for supervised visitation.

She testified that DH was never violent with her, which is true but she put in her original petition that he has been physically abusive to her.

Her original petition just asked DH make both round trip because she was in fear of him.  Her 2nd and 3rd (as recent as October) stated she wanted supervised visitation for the kids because they too are afraid of their father.  She testified in December that she wanted 50/50 Joint, BM with residential and DH every other weekend and shared holidays and daily phone contact even though that is exactly the current order and she has 2 contempts already and 1 pending.  On Monday, she wants to "do things differently" she wants to never deny DH time always provide make-up time and include him in all their activities and medical (she was legally supposed to have been doing this all along), make sure the kids speak to him every day and if they miss a call they will call the next am and on all special days.

Yeesh,I could go on and on but you get the point.  

Stepmom0418

Onedaddy You and I have so many similar things going on in our situations it is almost scarry! (LOL) I am glad ours is over..........over meaning that our case has ended for the present time and we have a final CO.

In all honesty I dont think that Bm telling all the lies she did in our case helped our case much. It was almost like the judge ignored that when making his decision cause otherwise I would think that he would have ruled in DH's favor. I am not saying that the judge in your case would be like our judge but just prepare yoursself for what ever decision is coming.

Good Luck and keep us posted

onedaddy

I do not think either party will be 100% happy with the outcome of this.  I do not expect the judge to rule 100% in either parties favor.  I think BM will be more sorry than anyone.  I mean after all this and $60,000 in the hole their proposition was exactly what the current orders state.  The nerve of her.  I'm sure that DH is at the very least guaranteed more time.
I am happy for you stepmom, you won in many ways and you've laid the foundation for BM's future f*ck-ups.  
BM is on her best behavior, I guess, even though she just attempted to renege on an agreement made only 1 month ago.  At least since the trial she has lost fighting DH on his rightful time and made her self look bad to boot (at least I hope she has).  So compared to last year DH sees his kids SO MUCH more and for that we are happy.  Let's hope it continues for all of us.

Stepmom0418

Well we are back to square 1 with BM in our case!! She was a no show once again!! I am so angry right now. DH was supposed to have SS for spring break and Easter this year. Last night was the night we were to do the transfer and she was a no show. The only phone number we have for her is her Gma (ss's great gma) and is has been DISCONNECTED!!

DH is heart broken and the kids are even more heart broke. This was supposed to be the FIRST Easter we were going to get to spend with SS!!

The saddest part is that SS told DH and I last weekend that he hates the Easter Bunny and he wants to "chop his head off." This upset me a little to say the least but we asked him why he would want to do that to the Easter Bunny and he said that the Easter Bunny did not come to his moms house last year. We reminded him that the Easter Bunny did come to dads house last year and he would be coming again this year. SS seemed happy to know that he got to spend the extra time here for the holiday and NOW BM has made it look like we lied to SS about him coming here for Easter.

Sorry for the vent I am just so angry with this woman. There are a total of 5 kids that are affected by her actions! (SS, DD1, DD2, DS1, DD3) I am so sick of her thinking she can just do as she pleases when she pleases and deny DH's time!!

onedaddy

Stepmom,
Call your lawyer immediately. Do you his/her cell phone or email?  Let him know BM is in violation of an order that is only days old.  This is a holiday and can not be made up.  Tell him to notify the judge. We have called the judges chambers and put her on notice.  We, meaning our lawyer, the GAL and BM's lawyer have had 5-way conference calls with the judge. Make sure you request attorney fees.
If I remember correctly your order was very specific this was to be DH's weekend.  So there wasn't any room for "misinterpertation"