Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: kinda long bare with me  (Read 1363 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
kinda long bare with me
« on: Nov 08, 2008, 10:00:49 AM »
Got divorced in oct 07.  Entered stipulation in open court under oath.  Lawyer never submitted paper work to judge but is on record and have a certified copy of transcript.  Is that admissible when filing contempt motion.  If not what else can I do?  Ex wife refuses to return child from visit.  Spoke to new lawyer and said that the transcript of minutes from court date can be entered into the record.  Does anyone know about this?  I'm filing ex-parte for the return of the child.  If she does not return then I plan to file criminal charges.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.