Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: voluntarily terminating parental rights  (Read 5931 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
voluntarily terminating parental rights
« on: Jun 10, 2006, 03:50:42 PM »
I'm hoping somebody can help me or point me in the right direction of where to look for some answers.  Can a father voluntarily terminate his parental rights to a child and give full custody to the mother?  He has always paid child support and there is joint custody and a visitation agreement set up.  What is the process for this?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.