Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: I currently pay $1200 per month for child support in Georgia. Please Help!  (Read 3344 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
How do I get this reduced and how can I get 50/50 amount of time with my kids in georgia? Please help


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 10770
  • Karma: 322
    • View Profile
Did your judge not us a child support calculator to figure out how much you need to pay?  It had to be based on your income, yes?  So has there been a significant change in your income to warrant a change? 

If you weren't awarded 50/50, why do you think you'd be eligible now?  Has there been a change in circumstances to warrant such a change? 


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
#1 were you married or not - if not did you get a DNA (Paternity Fraud Natl average is 30%)
#2 if you want 50/50 - join a Parental Rights or Family Rights Organization and also the unitedcivilrights group in your area.
and add it to ALL your letterhead, corresponsdences and documentation
#3 MEET with your local Government Representatives and demand ANSWERS
#4 Write letters, do research, and hold on tight...you're in for a nasty ride.

visit sites that can assist and EDUCATE
glenn sacks

query yahoo groups for "child support" and "family rights" and "parenting rights"

there is currently a Writ of Certitori at the US Supremeless Court DEMANDING the "govt" butt out of our families and kidnapping our own biological children by cps workers and other socialist services - from FIT PARENTS to hand over to "the state" for more Federal $$$ to the state..


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.