Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:22:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Why is she putting this CRAP in my childs head!

Started by forMaddy, Feb 23, 2004, 04:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forMaddy

My daughter was almost in tears the other night during my visitation. As my three yr old little girl and I was getting ready for bed she would not let me get  near her unless she had jeans on and I had jeans on.
 When i called my stbx and asked her whos the monster whos feeding her this garbage. It was the typical "oh i dont know what you're talking about".  
 I told my lawyer about it today. I'm so mad, how on earth can a person justify twisting a child's mind?

"Prepare for the worst, expect the best."

Indigo Mom

-----My daughter was almost in tears the other night during my visitation. As my three yr old little girl and I was getting ready for bed she would not let me get near her unless she had jeans on and I had jeans on.-----

Ok, I don't think I'm "getting" it.  Are you mad because she's sensitive about her private parts?  If ya ask me...that's a GREAT thing, considering how young these kids get "active".

Anyway, if that's your concern...her being "shy", and her mother putting it into her head...well check this out.  My daughter was a nudist for YEARS.  She didn't care who or what was staring at her...she wanted to be naked!  I called her my "streaker" as I've caught her removing her clothes in busy stores, and when she learned how to unlock the door at our old place?  I had to put a gate up on the inside keeping her away...because she'd strip down to her birthday suit and rush downstairs.  I'd have neighbors in stitches watching me chase this little naked thing around the parking lot.  

Well, about a year ago (maybe a tad bit longer) she started getting weird.  If my hub was in the house while she's naked...she'd have a stroke. (i shit you not, if she's getting dressed in her room and hears hub come in the front door?  my gawd...she'd start screaming)  I'm convinced I have perforated ear drums because of the screeching sound that came out of her mouth whenever he'd accidentally walk into the bathroom while she's on the potty or in the tub.  This was an all of a sudden thing...remember, this kid used to get naked in public.

A week or two ago, she started getting all weirded out with me, too.  She's so weird, that when her shower is done...I have to close my eyes to turn off the faucets.  One day last week, I just couldn't find them...so I "peeked"...ripped my eardrums WIDE open with that gawd awful noise.

Girls get weird about their privates.  Ya can't explain this...anymore than you can explain many of the weird things little girls do.  I guess you should be thankful they're so weirded out...after all...one day they won't be.  

msme

Sorry Indi, I have to disagree with you. 3 seems a bit too young to be concerned with such things, unless, of course, there is an older sibling who is raising a fuss.

I would suggest that he make light of it & be very careful. It sounds to me like he might be being set up for a sexual abuse charge. Or, possibly the ex has a new guy & she might be uncomfortable with him.

Call me paranoid but we have all seen it happen all too often.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

joni

I agree with the prior post.  Sounds like one of two scenarios being "setup"...neither of which sound good.  I'm also paranoid with regards to Ex's.

kiddosmom

I have to agree with msme, you may want to do something to cover your self, ie: vidio tape visitaions. its good you let your atty know waht is going on, i am wondering if you should contact cps???

StPaulieGirl

Why?  Because your stbx is a cold hearted b*tch.  How many hours until bedtime do you have with her?  I would demand that she be dressed for bed when you pick her up, and I would show up in my pj's as well.  Have all the stuff ready for a fun evening beforehand, because you'll look kind of stupid running to the store in your jammies.

Oh and don't forget to document your efforts to make your child comfortable with her newfound "modesty" issues.  At 3 yrs old, it's just too weird.

StPaulieGirl

My second oldest was like that,  and what a hassle!  She eventually wanted her clothes on, but man trying to keep her clothes on to go to the store when she was a toddler....

forMaddy

Thank you all for the input. Im just really mad, upset, anxious, worried. My stbx is seeing someone secretly, my atty told me a cop friend of hers has wittnessed him going to the house late at night while my child is there. If i can get this cop to witness great. My att is subpoenaing stbx and her lover for a deposition. I screwed up and called lover boy and told him he's going to get subpoenaed, did i screw up? My atty is going to kick my ass if she finds out i told him, huh? Ive got one bloody big mouth.
Please explain cps, and video. How can i protect myself and  more importantly prevent a setup and PAS?????????????

forMaddy

I have her friday from 5pm til sunday 5pm first and third wkends.
I want to scream!!!

StPaulieGirl

Let her sleep in her clothes.  Give her a choice of being neat, clean, and dressed....or feeling grungy.  How did parenthood get this screwed up?

Does your Mom or other female relatives live nearby? Maybe they can help.  Personally, I think this is total BS on bioterrorist mommy's part.