Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Would it be wise to call ex's payroll dept?  (Read 2577 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Would it be wise to call ex's payroll dept?
« on: Jan 05, 2009, 11:43:10 AM »
my ex hasnt paid CS since in accorance with the order when it was signed.  Its now Jan and payments via wage garnishment were suppose to start three months ago. I went to see a lawyer who gives free advise and he told me I can call the ex's job to see if tthe proper dept recevied the order.  Regardless, CSE has it that they were properly served.   

I called his job and they gave me the contact info for the payroll dept.  I want to call and find out what is the hold up since they were served teh wage holding order?  Would it be wise to call and just ask if they have it and how long it will be before they start garnishing?


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 7924
  • Karma: 591
    • View Profile
Re: Would it be wise to call ex's payroll dept?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »
CSE is the enforcer for the order.  Therefore, they should be the ones to call or to take action if their garnishment isn't being done in a timely manner.
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.