S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: child placement  (Read 754 times)

GREAT DAD

child placement
« on: Jun 30, 2005, 09:17:51 PM »
Hi I was hoping some one could shed some light on my situation.

I have 2 kids one 5 and the other is 4 both great kids and stuck in a divorce situation
my wife filed for divorce a month ago and we agree on almost every thing..... but now I get some papers back saying she wants primary placement.
we were agreeing on joint placement but her lawyer must have said something about $$$?? im guessing.
I don't care about $$$ I just want my kids as much as I can. my question is does any one know where the line is drawn as to how placement goes if I have them 8 to 8.5 hrs during the day being a parent does that count for anything??

wendl

• View Profile
RE: child placement
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2005, 07:05:48 AM »
Download the timetracker from this site showing how much you have the child and keep documentation.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.