Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CHILD ABDUCTION?

Started by FL_48603, Jul 02, 2005, 10:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL_48603

My ex took off with my child yesterday.  My ex took my child out of state and caused me to miss my custodial time with my child.  This breaks about 3 different points in our order, and my attorney had wrriten a letter to their attorney pointing out that the time they were fighting for was in violation.

Because my ex has abducted my child in the past so as to relocate them as leverage in their case, I asked the local police to file a report.

After sufficiently grilling me (in case you have yet to guess, I am the non-cusotdial Dad) and overscrutinizing my court order (which I keep on hand like my license, registration and proof of insurance), the cop told me he would take the order back and scrutinize it some more, then call me letting me know his thoughts.

He did call me explaining that he and his superior wanted to know if I wanted the report sent to the DA for criminal charges.

What does this mean to me?  Will they take my ex to jail, and should I allow this?

Please advise.

FL_48603

>by all means FILE with the DA. This is not about revenge, it is about keeping relationship with your children in spite of the attempts by the other parent to prevent that at all costs.<

No, I don't file with the DA.  I am an emasculated Child Support Check, until such time as they can figure out how to make me into a "Dead-Beat Dad"  Which they have already gotten a jump on by harrassing my employer with subpoenas until the were forced to dismiss me of my $50K a year job.  What "best interest of the child"?

No THE POLICE have determined that this matter MUST be referred to the DA.  I just wanted a report to demonstrate to the honoralbe judge presiding that mommy aint so dearest after all.

Revenge?  Never on my part.  I'm only now waking up to the fact that for the past 5 years I have been too good for my own good.  When the CP has wept on my shoulder about how hard her life has gotten since "cutting the aproin strings" from her mother and father (whom she admits to sucumbing to in a co-dependant manner) and when she would whine about her lights getting shut off, her cell phone getting shut off, her office rent needping to get paid - I have been paying as much money extra as I am ordered to may monthly.

Vengeful, hateful dad I am, right?

I never ask questions, I respect her as the mother of my child and want the child to be well cared for so I pay whatever I have and can while stocking my own cupboards with oatmeal for breakfast and ramen and ketsup for all meals thereafter.

I provide my child with full insurance coverage on private insurance which I pay for and have put up thousands of dollars to get my child's mouth unilaterally repaired and made pristine.

When I signed up for the health club locally, I signed my daughter and ex-wife up as well so they would be able to enjoy the benefits of working out and swimming on hot summer days.

Why?  Because I love my child MORE THEN I hold the others in disdain.

>Nail her tail to the wall to the fullest extent of the consequences of her actions and then go after her attorney too.<

Well, of course the "fullest extent of the consequences of herr actions" as you put it - will differ greatly from the way they would apply to me - always have.

When, in 1999 after gambling our family's money away during a drug binge, the mother disappeared with my child... I went to the local police to try to find my daughter (I was the parent who spent the majority of the waking day with the child and because of the mother's revealing an addiction to speed and gambling - I was frightened).

Despite the fact that I demonstrated that the mother had taken off with my daughter in the absence of any divorce decree, was hiding her from me and had barred my access to the child, they kept sweeping it under the carpet while telling me to "just be calm and wait for her to cool down - she'll come back around".

It was the "Hysterical Lady" line, this time being used to shut me up (and they had no way of knowing the 5-year hell they would dispatch on my child in the process).

CAN YOU IMAGINE A WOMAN GOING TO THE POLICE WITH A CHILD ABDUCTION AND BEING TOLD TO JUST CALM DOWN - HE'LL PROBABLY COOL OFF AND BRING THE CHILD HOME!

It smacks of when the cops used to come out to find a wife with a black eye and they would just sweep it under the carpet telling her: "lady, he loves you, let him cool down and it'll all be alright - we don't want to get in the middle of a family".

Absurd rubbish!  If the shoe were on the other foot, and if it had been me who had gotten strung out on junk, gambled our family's money away then took flight to escape CPS - the evening news would have featured me in schackles and an orange jump suit being ushered to the area where I sign my life away on a prefabricated form rubber stamped "guilty".

Recently I subpoenaed the police reports from that early period of our case ONLY TO FIND THEY HAD BEEN DOCTORED, AFTER THE FACT, TO CONFORM TO MY EX'S FATHER'S SIDE OF THE STORY. THERE EXIST NOW TWO SETS OF REPORTS - THE ONE I FILED THE NIGHT OF THE ABDUCTION AND THE COPY THE POLICE "REVISED" ONCE THE EX'S DADDY GOT TO FILING HIS "GET-OUT-OF-JAIL" PAPERS!

About 90 days ago, outraged by my findings, I sent a formal complaint to Internal Affairs Department of the Police Department in Question.

Did they call me to disucss matters?  NO! However, my ex's father did try to subpoena the complaint I issued to the police.

Hhhhmmmmmmm... now, how could my ex-wife's father get notification about my complaint to the plolice regarding a matter which took place 5 years ago?

A shill "on the inside" you say?  Abuse of his Judicial Office by using his authority to manipulate the local police force to bend me over the barrell you say?

Yeah.  Freedom, Democracy, and The Best Interest of The Child...

>The kinds of actions your ex is perpetrating on her children is abuse and neglect.<

I filed on the abuse and neglect... doctors notes, teacher's notes, social workers notes, 'Parental Alienation Syndrome' and 'Divorced Malicious Mother Syndrome' psychological studies to support my case...

What I have right now is a whole different animal which I can only hope to Christ will cause the judge to at least take pause this time before he slaps me down with lip service and gives the "poor, down-trodden mommy" what she is asking for.

This time I will take it to the appelate court, because win, lose, or draw, I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING FOR MY DAUGHTER'S SHARE IN THE AMERICAN RIGHT TO THE PURSUITE OF HAPPINESS - and woe to those who oppose the little children such rights.

>In the interest of the kids I suggest you request full custody unless and until the other parent can prove they are working in the best interest of the children and not in their own warped interest.<

The problem appears to be that WE act under the presumption that "the best interest of the child" means what it states - and it does not.

If that were the case, as soon as I brought before the court that the child had an injured wrist which the CP admits to injuring during corporal punishment (in violation of the order) and which the docotr's note I introduced states the child told the doctor that her wrist first started hurting when "mommy was hitting me", this same wrist ending up busted 3 weeks later when the child was hidden at the maternal grandmother's house for 6 days...

Wouldn't it be "in the best interest of the child" to immediately grant temporary custody to the father who brings the motion?

CAN YOU IMAGINE A WOMAN GOING INTO A COURT, STATING THAT HER HUSBAND HAD EXACTED CORPORAL PUNISHMENT ON HER AND ASKING FOR PROTECTION - THEN TO BE TOLD TO "HURRY UP AND WAIT".

INSTEAD - and whereas I DO NOT ASK THE COURT TO MODIFY THE SUPPORT I PAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO PAY TO MOM even should the court significantly modify the current timeshare in my favor...

NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR ATTORNEY FEES (remember, mom entered in her Income and Expense Report that she pays $0,000.00 in attorney fees - as well she should since her bigotted dad represents her for his own joy of damaging his granddaughter's perception of and relationship with her father) AND SUPPORT MODIFICATIONS...

Did you ever get the feeling you've been swindled?

What kind of miserable excuse can we continue to poison our minds with to rationalize how we send countless boys and girls over to foreign lands to die in the name of words like "freedom, peace, democracy, The American Way of Life" when right here and now the system of our proud Nation is being usurped by special interests and is being turned into a crass, carnivale style money machine.

We allow America to be dismantled one family at a time.  We allow children to be conditioned to become "dependent" on The State to support them and mommy, in the meanwhile being conditioned to veiw "father" as being some kind of bumbling, (dead-beat) long distance paycheck.  A faceless eunich lacking any masculine or fatherly qualities at all.  A Benefactor forced to pay-up and stay out of the way (where fathering is concerned NEVER WHEN IT COMES TIME TO SHELL OUT THE TAXABLE DOLLARS).

What "best interest of the child"?