Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Modification of Visitation ? Help Please ??  (Read 2509 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Modification of Visitation ? Help Please ??
« on: Apr 01, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »
I am attempting to file a motion to modify visitation in RHODE ISLAND.  I an the NCP and recently had to move 70 miles away for my job.  Visitation was set for week on week off, and I initially was maintaining 2 residences in order to continue weekly visitation.
My LAST option was to modify visitaion, but I am no longer able to maintain 2 residences.  CP is being very uncooperative and I feel that I have no choice but to take her back to court for the modification.  Thing is .. I can;t even afford that right now ..
I have no where to live with my child in her home state, and very well cannot keep her out of school every other week.
Suggestions ?  Similar situations ??!  HELP !!!!


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Modification of Visitation ? Help Please ??
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2009, 06:43:54 AM »
What is it that you want to see in the end?
Sounds like you need to propose and file for a long distance plan.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.