Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 04:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

HELP DADDY SEE HIS SON!!!

Started by luv4hiztorah, Jun 09, 2009, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luv4hiztorah

My daughter's BF (he is only 20) has a little boy that is 2 (or almost) and he has only seen his son TWICE since birth.   

He went to the Army and was honorably discharged after a year.  He was ordered to pay support and has according to court requirements.

All this kid wants to do is see his son.

I went undercover to find out what was really up with the situation and was told by the baby's mama;
"The girl got preganant and her parents forbid him to ever see the girl and vowed he would never see the baby."

He had been going over to the house where his son lives and knocking and simply asking to see his son and over and over he was told no.

Now he has been served with a court date as she is seeking a "protection order" based on stalking and abuse.

Currently he lives and works for his new famliy and that includes his OWN BABY GIRL (my daughter has a daughter from a previous marriage and recieves support for her).

It is my understanding that Missouri does not help fathers with legal counsel (unless they are CRIMINALS).

How can this boy see his son?  Can he file papers his self???

Is there any help for this kid?
Thanks!

Mom0f3

Did his ex file both the adult and child orders or just the adult?  I know from being down that road with my husband and his ex that the judge can order visitation rights for your daughters boyfriend if he awards her the order.  It may not be exactly the visitation he would like but it would be a start for him to see the child.  It also depends on what all she puts in the papers and if she could prove it or not.  I'm sure though by now they may have already went to court over the order.  And you daughters boyfriend could file a child protection order if in any way there is physical or emotional abuse towards the child.  However if a custody agreement is in place already it most likely will not work.  I know it's very hard and you have nowhere to turn.

snowrose

Is there a custody order on file for the child?