Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:09:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

givebackmychild.com

Started by TheSaint, Oct 10, 2005, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaint

Hello,

For awhile now I have been forced to watch from the sidelines as other dads have struggled in the fight against bias in custody battles. It has taken me over a year to write the text for this website. And months more to find an adequate web designer to actually build it.

Since my typing is limited to pecking the keyboard, it only makes sense for me to create a generic letter like this and send it to all the various father's rights groups I have so far found on the internet. I assure you if you respond you will not get a generic response from me in return.

My website is really a free online novel. A true story that I hope you will find compelling and worthy of sharing with others. Be advised the language and subject matter is adult in some places. I can't promise you will wish to support it, but I can promise that it will not bore you.

To paraphrase Matt Damon's character in the movie "Good Will Hunting" when it comes to writing I could always just play...

I sincerely hope you will take the time to read my story and then if so inclined tell others of it and if you have a website of your own, please allow me to link to it. It is my hope that all the various father's rights groups out there will link to mine and then eventually to each other.

I realize I am a relative newcomer to this fight. But it should be obvious to you all by now that a thousand small groups will accomplish nothing, while one large group can indeed push for changes in how the courts deal with fathers.

I have been thru the court's custody system. I know first hand how outrageously biased it is. I know I can't hope to win my daughter back against such a system. So I either forfeit my child, or I change the system.

Well I am not about to forfeit my child, so the system simply must change. I can't do it alone. No one can. But what if we all combined resources?

Think about it. Every dad out there has something he can bring to the party. Even if, for instance, you drive a truck and have no time to hold a picket sign, you can spread the word to those who do.

Dad's who are advertisers can do what they do best and handle publicity. Need I even mention what role "lawyer dad's" can play?

C'mon guys we have the numbers, we have the skills. What we lack, is what the women have. Organization. A united front!

That is why they are kicking our butts (in custody battles) and will continue to do so, until we wise up.

I am in this fight for the duration. But as I said I'm new at this. So feel free to educate me, and let me know why the various father's rights groups have not yet united. Has it even been tried? I can't be the only one who sees the need for it to happen.