Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 06:47:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eagleeyefam....was court yesterday?

Started by MixedBag, Oct 27, 2009, 05:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

popping in this morning to see how it went -- or am I remembering wrong?

eagleeyefam

Yes it was! It went horrible.
DH has no attorney but was fully prepaired for everything. BM showed and was a wretched hag about any compromise. It ended with DH being allowed to drive for half of the travel. Meaning picking up he flys fropping off he drives or vice versa. LOAD OF CRAP!

he asked for a graduating plan. Adding 1 day each month the the week he already has, by the time the child is 3 it will be 2 weeks with dad. BM's attorney said he liked the idea, BM fought it. Then BM throws the "he has seperation anxiety" card. PLays DH like a fine tuned fiddle. DH left it at 1 week a month until he is 3 then try again.

DH took nothing in front of the judge. All litigation was done in the hall. BM wouldn't speak to DH. SHe let her attorney do it all. DH ripped in to her about the anxiety issue. Told her if there was something going on with their son then she should have called. SHe needed to communicate that months ago instead of at court.

They went in front of the jude, told her what they agreed on, judge signed it.

I support DH in whatever decision he made. I support him but I do it with a big BULLSHIT sign in my hands.

No contempt charges. Her attorney tried to tell DH he was considering the contempt. DH said feel free, but be prepaired for 4 contempts on BM. Contempt went away no second discussions.

SO child support hearing in a few hours. Hopefully DH can get the flights compensated in the adjustment somehow. As it sets right now it's 900 bucks in December for flights. (he has Christmas and a week. 2 seperate visits)

MrCustodyCoach

That's a shame.  The longer the existing order is left in place (and he agreed to it) - the harder it will be to change down the road.

Separation anxiety works both ways.  Children need their fathers, too.
Mr. Custody Coach - Win Child Custody "Better Prepared, Better Outcome"

*The opinions in this post are solely my own and do not represent the only way to address any particular issue.

MixedBag