Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 04:22:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

parental alienation and hostility

Started by BrokenDad, Aug 30, 2009, 08:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

BrokenDad;

This may work for you and only you will know the likelyhood of success.  Consider retaining a rule-of-law type counsel from outside the good-ole-boy network.  IMHO, many divorce lawyers will cooperate with the status quo rulings and inherent favortism.  An attorney whose livihood is NOT dependent on a continued practice in that corrupt environment.   

You may find the presence of such an individual has a network outside the community to expose the wrong doing and pretty much puts your adversarys in a CYA mode while providing s state's attorney with encouragement ... they're likely to be in the CYA mode as well.

I had to learn how to interview attorneys for that purpose and I could tell within 5 minutes if they had the balls to do what is necessary and another 10 minutes if they were for real and would not fall on their sword when the time comes.  My attorneys (2) were cheap and talented.

Just something to think about.

snowrose

A friend of mine went through something very similar, but with a judge.  Here is what happened to the case.  You might get some good information and direction on how to handle things from the articles and the links.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.adoption/browse_thread/thread/9fe2a48bb7cbf7bf (http://groups.google.com/group/alt.adoption/browse_thread/thread/9fe2a48bb7cbf7bf)

MixedBag

that headline reads "FBT arrests KY Judge..."

sure the link is right?

apk_in_fla

Quote from: MixedBag on Sep 01, 2009, 05:29:35 AM
You've got problems on several fronts...

1.  Get Divorce Poison and READ it front to back, and then back to front.  NO KIDDING.

2.  File a motion for clarification -- see HOW is the school supposed to know which weekend is yours and which weekend is hers?  Get the weekends defined to be specific.  (like 1st and 3rd, starts from the time school dismisses on a Friday (or Thursday if there is no school on Friday), to Sunday at XX pm (or Monday if there is no school).

3.  File a motion for contempt -- because Mom has been denying contact with the children, period.

Take a friend and video recorder with you whenever you attempt to go get your children.

Enough is enough...

Awesome advice...........

snowrose

Quote from: MixedBag on Sep 23, 2009, 03:53:30 PM
that headline reads "FBT arrests KY Judge..."

sure the link is right?

Yep, the link is right.  I said it happened with a judge but the judge also had the police/sheriff's dept involved, and the article discusses what agencies were brought in to work with it all.

MrCustodyCoach

I would also consider filing a lawsuit against the police department.  A big $$$ one.  They were intimidating you and grossly overstepping the limits of their authority, about which I'm not surprised.
Mr. Custody Coach - Win Child Custody "Better Prepared, Better Outcome"

*The opinions in this post are solely my own and do not represent the only way to address any particular issue.