Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 06:09:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I find out that

Started by Dadto4, Sep 11, 2009, 12:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadto4

The ex has our daughter on her food stamps (I have permanant custody) and all of our children on Access health care. They are all covered under Tricare 100% since I am in the military. So why are they on Access I don't know. It was the CPS investigator that told me that when he called me and said he was still trying to find the ex to talk to her but he found no reason for me not to be able to take care of our children. Then today she sent a text that said I called the cops I got to go. She had been staying with her mom and grandma. I think she wisened up an ounce and realized that they were a big problem in our relationship and told them she was leaving. They told her that she could leave but not take the kids and that if she left that they would do everything to take the children away from her. She sent me a text last night-I need a car can you help me, then today-can you get me a rental car, and I just need $2000 to get a car. I ignored her request for money but offered to get her and the children away from there which she turn down. I did tell her she would have had a car if she would have gotten a job to pay for it, and she is the one that left why should I be obligated to buy her anything. She didn't want to work on our relationship. Now she is down and out, no place to live, no transportation, and no money. When I talk to her on the phone she tells me she can do everything on her own and doesn't need help from anybody, so I asked her why she was asking for money. Of course that pisses her off and she said that I dont care about the kids. I told her that I did and thats why I offered her a ride. I told her yeah the grass is always greener on the other side until that bull called life comes charging at you.
And to top it all of everything is all my fault that has happened between us, according to her.

snowrose

Sounds like you're doing a good job.  Don't give her money and don't help her with a car.  If you do, as far as she's concerned it's all hers and she just deserves it.  She won't give you and credit for having done something good and she won't speak any better of you to her family, to your kids, or in court.

msme

I'm confused. If you have custody, why does she have the kids?