S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: PAS? Anyone Else?  (Read 20421 times)

sillystring

• View Profile
Re: PAS? Anyone Else?
« Reply #60 on: Oct 22, 2009, 08:44:07 AM »
Mr Custody - those links did not work for me..

jadig52

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Oct 24, 2009, 01:19:42 AM »
Me neither...

MrCustodyCoach

• View Profile
    • Mr. Custody Coach
« Reply #62 on: Oct 27, 2009, 12:37:03 PM »
For some reason, the site or someone operating within it has changed the links to my articles to "parentingtime.net"

Not sure I violated any TOS rules, and if I did, no one notified me of anything.  Apologies, but the bad links are not my doing.

If you want to read the articles, replace "parentingtime" with my user ID and you'll see them.  In the meantime, I'll contact admin to make sure I'm not crossing the line and maybe make some other arrangements with them so that I can continue to help here on the forums.
Mr. Custody Coach - Win Child Custody "Better Prepared, Better Outcome"

*The opinions in this post are solely my own and do not represent the only way to address any particular issue.

MrCustodyCoach

• View Profile
    • Mr. Custody Coach
« Reply #63 on: Oct 27, 2009, 03:38:09 PM »
The links have apparently been fixed.

Thank you, Admin.    
Mr. Custody Coach - Win Child Custody "Better Prepared, Better Outcome"

*The opinions in this post are solely my own and do not represent the only way to address any particular issue.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.