Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 01:43:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

When the wrong child is taken...

Started by Sunflower3, Aug 28, 2011, 04:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why are foster children not considered to be at risk for Parental Alienation Syndrome???

?
0 (0%)
?
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Sunflower3

Me and my daughter used to be close until she was stolen from me and put in a foster home for false allegations of neglect from the "Failure to Thrive" diagnosis. Now my daughter is a different person and it's devastating to see her acting so brainwashed and happy to see the foster mother. She's only 2 so it was only a matter of time before Child ABDUCTION Services successfully destroyed her by keeping her away from me for 6 months. Supervised visitation has been wrongfully suspended solely based on a comment I made to a therapist about wanting to take her. Child Protection needs to do their job and focus on taking children that are actually being neglected instead of abducting well-cared for children that happen to be genetically smaller than other children. I can't imagine what it must've been like to wake up and never see your mother again as a small child (that's how she was taken). She was underweight according to American Statistics. That's probably because their are more overweight children in America than other countries. And me? I'm genetically thin so Child Protection social workers (who are all jealous ugly females) accuse me of being "anorexic" because they've never seen a thin girl before. Clearly these bitches have never heard of "genetics". This legal system is an abomination

ocean

If you want your child back then you need to do what CPS says and more. They make you jump through hoops. They would have to have medical documentation that child was malnourished and not gaining weight in your care. If you are serious about getting her back, go and sign up for a few classes at your local library or social service (parenting class, whatever they offer), maybe ask for an appointment with social worker supervisor and ask what exactly you have to do for the next court date (without an attitude). I understand you are mad/upset but unless you calm down with CPS the longer you will wait to get her back.

Davy

Where is the child's other parent or caretaker family members ??