Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:07:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CALLING ALL FATHERS

Started by DrewW, Oct 26, 2009, 08:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewW

After learning that the judge had informed both attorneys verbally at the beginning of the 2nd exceptions hearing that he would not overturn his DRC's recommendation, I also learned some more great news...... My ex-wife is pregnant once again(still only 1 child) and we're still waiting on a 100% positive ID yet on new dad to be, she's unemployed, failing out of nursing school program she failed out of once before, changed daycares more times than the many men who have had "sleepovers with mommy", still in HUD apartment housing (3 different "new homes" for my daughter just since leaving marital house) and no real promise of getting out of there or improving her situation anytime soon. But shes saying she's gonna "keep this one". How noble... This must be the classic environment that the law describes as the "childs best interest"..... way to go boys. My lawyer filed a motion to present new evidence with proof of all this, since the "chance" they are taking on a mom instead of a "sure thing" that the father was already providing, has now shown to be a quickly deteriorating situation. In classic family court form, the judge overruled the motion without comment. Guess short of a felony or my daughter getting physically abused, kids go with their moms here unless proven completely unfit or unless the mother abandons the child. I am just waiting on the order to come back now. Not quite sure how to term this legal question, but how does proof in measureable ways become appealable when the right laws are in place and just arent practiced? So when children suffer because of the failure in the system and the people enforcing it, who gives a damn? Im some schmuck from eastern ky that you will never know, never meet, and if you close your browser right now than you are back in a safe little world of norms where good triumphs always. I wish this was the case, but it is not. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." (English philosopher Edmund Burke) The only thing necessary for this cycle to continue is for good parents to do nothing about it. (that ones me) YOU WANT A CASE STRONG ENOUGH AND MESSED UP ENOUGH TO BLOW THE WHISTLE ON THE FAILURES OF THE SYSTEM, THEN CHOOSE THIS ONE. If you see something messed up in life, do we accept it or do we do something about it?? Life is not fair, but the point when we accept social injustices and when we stop trying to make the world a better place than what it is, is when we lose our purpose and humanity. So Im asking everyone to give a shit, right here right now, and Im willing to put my situation out there to do so. Want to do something instead of nothing.... heres your chance.

Fight with words.... Cite - Watts vs. Watts, Boyd County Kentucky Family Court Decision.
Please keep respectful and to the point on reform. Here's who to write.

Northern Kentucky Office of Geoff Davis
300 Buttermilk Pike, Suite 314
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017
T (859) 426 - 0080 | F (859) 426 - 0061

Jim Bunning - (R - KY)
316 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
202-224-4343

Mitch McConnell - (R - KY)
361A Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
202-224-2541
Contact Governor BeshearMailing Address
700 Capitol Avenue, Suite 100
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Phone/FaxMain Line: (502) 564-2611
Fax: (502) 564-2517
TDD: (502) 564-9551 (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf)

Sen. Walter "Doc" Blevins Jr. (D-KY 27th District)
Frankfort Office:
255 Capitol Annex,
Kentucky 40601
Phone: (502) 564-8100
Fax: (502) 564-6543

And heres my local rep, a former attorney turned representative from this town.

Rep. Kevin Sinnette (D-KY 100th District) of Ashland
Frankfort Office:
316-E Capitol Annex,
Kentucky 40601
Phone: (502) 564-8100
Fax: (502) 564-6543

Ashland Office:

PO Box 1358
Ashland, Kentucky 41105
Phone: (606) 324-5711
Fax: (606) 329-1430

**** If you can spare a stamp, a phone call, or even an email, these are the guys who need to know whats happening and why it should change. Again, respectfully please. ****

If you would like to help in other means, please feel free to write or send legal donations at the following. To address the possibility of inpropriety by internet vultures, I am including the mailing address of my attorneys firm which can be verified by many simple methods such as a simple internet search considering the licensing process is documented on many state websites as well as lawyer referral pages. Checks should be addressed to Williams, Hall, & Latherow, P.S.C. with the memo line stating Watts Custody Case. I am strongly requesting written letters to political representatives, legal checks and balances groups, and media outlets, but if you would like to help in this way; I simply cant afford to turn it down or put it out there.

Drew Watts               Williams, Hall & Latherow, P.S.C.
3234 Oakland Ave         Attn: Roger Hall
Catlettsburg, KY 41129     1500 Carter Ave Suite 200 - P.O. Box 2008
606-375-2590             Ashland, KY 41105
                            606-329-1919 office/606-325-4303 fax

If you would like to put a face to a request, check out the greatest thing to happen to me's smile while your there....
myspace . com / jdrewwatts  **just take out spaces since no links here**

prev posting.....
in between DRC recommendation and judges decision, good dad needs help. (http://www.deltabravo.net/forum/index.php/topic,36984.msg304994.html/lmsg304994)