Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 19, 2024, 04:52:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

This must be Karma!

Started by msme, Aug 25, 2011, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

PBFH had a little girl night before last. Poor kid. Today as she checked out & was wheeled out of the hospital, the police were waiting. They took the baby from her arms & gave her to the father & slapped cuffs on her! Yippee. She had an outstanding warrant for failure to pay CS. Her bond is the entire amount she is delinquent & the interest. gr8dad will get it all. It is about $5,000. Her boyfriend immediately called DGD & told her that her dad called the police & had her mother arrested. What a crock. She probably signed up for welfare & they ran her & found it. The bf call gr8dad screaming that it was all his fault & he was stuck with a screaming baby while breakfast lunch & dinner for the baby is in jail.
Really made my day. Yeah, I do like this thing called Karma!

ocean

Holy crap....lol
That is def Karma !!!
Do they have the money to pay it?

Kitty C.

WOW!!!!!!!!!  Did you even imagine something like this happening, msme??  Karma, divine retribution.....whatever you want to call it, it is incredibly satisfying!!!

Poor, poor BF.......he's PO'd that he's been stuck with a newborn, while PBFH gets 3 hots and a cot!  Brace yourself for the next surprise, msme....he just might turn the baby over to DHS because he can't handle it.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that they have him on their radar!  He will be watched closely, I'm sure!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

msme

I know they are watching him cuz he is a tweeker. He has grown kids so he might give the baby to one of them. The next biggest laugh is that her mother came in from AR & he is stuck with her & a screaming baby. She is an evil witch & he deserves the privledge of having to put up with her. LOL Can't wait to hear the next episode of this. LOL
Ten years is a long time to wait for it but what goes around, really does come around. Come do the happy dance with me.
Gr8dad put it best. "My ex wife had a baby so I guess that makes me a.......Hmmmmm........Lucky guy." LOL

Kitty C.

OMG........TOO funny!  Tell gr8dad he's absolutely right!

Divine intervention and retribution at it's finest!  It certainly was a LONG time coming, but it HAS happened!  I can't find Waylon's Snoopy, but suffice it to say I AM doing the Happy Dance with you!

Stay tuned for the continuous saga of 'PBFH and the Wonderment of Karma'........or 'How can I screw my life up anymore?'....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

txmom702

I understand this woman has put y'all through a lot.

However, I find it very very sad that you and your son and everyone think it is funny that this woman, who just gave birth, is taken away right out of the hospital.  I feel sorry for the baby and its mother. 

Seriously? What's happened to empathy and human compassion?

ocean

Sorry...more than "a lot". This father has been through hell and back to fight for his basic rights of seeing his child. Years and Years of accusations and court battles. She should not be allowed to have any children. When someone has an outstanding warrant and goes for free medical care or help then they should be arrested...as you can see, the judge"fell" for it and said mother should be back with baby but that is not an excuse. Pay up, or get consequences. If you read other post, her license has been taken away for years (and she still drives) and she does not fill out tax returns so they can not intercept.

Kitty C.

You have NO idea what the history is on this case, txmom.  I don't like to think ill will on anyone, but this POS should have been sterilized a LONG time ago.  The physical, mental, and emotional trauma she has put gr8dad's children through is atrocious.  And this case is a very good example of the incompetance of many family courts.  Msme and gr8dad have been going through this for YEARS, both having been here at SPARC for well over 10 years to help deal with it.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, as there's almost always more that meets the eye....

msme

Thanks Kitty & Ocean. Some people cannot even begin to imagine what some parents have to go through. txmom, I pray your parenting issues are trival by comparison. Here is a brief list of some of the crap we have dealt with over the past 11 years or so. gr8dad left the kids with her so their life would be disrupted as little as possible. She promptly shut off all contact with them. He would drive by in hopes of seeing them in the yard. If he did & stopped to speak to them, she would come out & tell them "Say good-bye to your daddy cuz you will never see him again." They were 9, 8, & 3 at the time.
She abused them so bad that the school got CPS involved & my son got custody of the 2 boys. He is not the biological father of the girl but gave her his name & is her daddy. The pos fought to keep her by telling the court that he had no claim to her because he wasn't her father but wouldn't name the father. After she beat her sweet little face black & blue, the court declared him the presumed father & he got sole custody of all 3. She was limited to 3 hours a week which she did not show up for, most of the time. She was always telling the kids lies & getting their hopes up. Then telling them that they were a bunch of liars cuz she never told them that.

Eventually, gr8dad met someone new. The pos proceeded to tell DGD that if she would break them up, pos would get back together with him & they would be a family again. DGD became a little hellion & when she told her mother that she needed some more ideas cuz she had tried but it wasn't working but she really wanted them back together, the pos acted bewildered & said she didn't know why she was saying such things. Next she told DGD that if she was real bad at home & in school & failed, her daddy wouldn't want her any more & would send DGD back to her. (remember that kids always gravitate to the abuser) This resulted in her failing 6th grade & going to summer school. When summer school was more than half over, she asked the pos when daddy was gonna send her to live with her, & as usual, was told that she was making it all up. She finally told us why she had been behaving so badly & gr8dad told her that there was nothing that she could do that would make him want to send her away. She was devastated & the next day  she made her first of 4 suicide attempts. She had to repeat 6th grade because she was hospitalized & didn't complete summer school. She was 11 years old.

DGS#1 mainly got emotional abuse. She totally ignored him cuz he looked just like his father & she couldn't stand to look at him or talk to him. On the rare occasion that she took her visitation, she would drop him at her mother's & then take the other 2 out to Chucky Cheese or someplace like that. By the time DGS#2 was ready to start Pre-K, most of his teeth had rotted out of his mouth because she had smoked meth while she was pregnant with him.

She constantly tried to talk the older 2 out of finishing school, telling them it isn't important. Most recently, she talked DGD out of taking a full scholarship to college. This is only a tiny amount of the pain & abuse that she has heaped on us, over the years. Not to mention the time she tried to kill the 5 of us in front of the police & swore she would succeede. She got a DV ticket for that. So, it is very hard to have empathy & human compassion for a person who has devoted her life to hurting your child & his children. I feel sorry for the baby but only because she has the pos for a mother & has no idea what kind of a life she has ahead of her.