Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 03:18:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New TV show about STEP FAMILIES

Started by CBSEYEcasting, Oct 03, 2011, 08:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CBSEYEcasting

Hieveryone!  I thought this would be agreat forum to let you know about a new TV series that is looking to casting alarge step family.  Right now CBS EYEProductions is developing a new series about blended families and the uniquechallenges they face on a daily basis. 

We arelooking to cast a blended family as the star of their own televisionseries.  The show will center on a real American blended, step family. We aim to truly get into the heart of the real issues that large, blendedfamilies face today. 

I amwondering if anyone could recommend a large, blended family to us to considercasting for this series?   Pleaselet me know if you have any advice for our casting team in our search.  Anyoneinterested in applying should get in touch with our casting team at [email protected] today. Thisis for a major cable network. 

Our castingcall is below as well as more information about our company.
Best,

ChloeSteele
Nowcasting MODERN STEP FAMILIES!
Is yourfamily a modern-day BRADY BUNCH?
A "blendedfamily" full of step-siblings from a previous marriage?
Would yoube excited to share with the nation the various challenges of merginghouseholds – of merging families – as parents have to do when they remarry andbring 2 families together under one roof?
Is theresomething unique about your living situation that sets your family apart?
If yes,then the producers of "Food Network Star" and "DESIGN STAR" want to hear fromyou!
Pleaseemail: [email protected] for an application form.
Casting isNATIONWIDE.
The ideal"modern family" should have at least 4+ children, be comfortable on camera andbe active in their community.

CBS EYEProductions creates diverse non-fiction programming for domestic andinternational markets. Our clients include  CBS,  Discovery, Food Network,Lifetime, The History Channel, TLC, A&E, MTV, Vh1, Animal Planet, and HGTVto name a few.
Over thepast decade, the Emmy award-winning unit has produced more than 1,000 hours oforiginal reality programming and documentaries in genres ranging fromentertainment to lifestyle to science to history.  Our programs includespecials for "Survivor" (CBS/Mark Burnett Productions), "Americas Next Top Model" (UPN), and series suchas "24 Hour Restaurant Battle"for Food Network and "Stunt Junkies," "FutureCar" and "NextWorld" forDiscovery.
Atpresent, CBS EYE Productions is producing two reality competition series: "FoodNetwork Star" and HGTV's "Design Star."
"FoodNetwork Star," now in its 7th season, is the highest rated series inthe history of Food Network.
Currentproduction also includes, "Beyond the Headlines" for Lifetime, the series"Foodography" for Food Network and "The Injustice Files" series forInvestigation Discovery.

Waylon

If your show is as poor as your formatting, I'm guessing it won't be all that good.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

tigger

Reality shows aren't real.  The presence of cameras alters the way a person would normally act/react in a situation.  In an stepfamily situation, that's going to make it more difficult for the families to deal with and resolve whatever issues come up.  It may in fact, create more issues or magnify issues just to ensure viewership. 

This is not a program I would ever watch nor would I assist in finding your victims . . . subjects . . . for filming.
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

brwneyedmom

Me thnks they are looking for a PBFH situation to exploit.

Kitty C.

Methinks you are correct, brwneyedmom........

It's not reality TV, it's called 'exploitation' and the kids are the ones who will be hurt by this.  I sincerely hope you rethink your motives and the consequences of doing something like this......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......