Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:36:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

leaving country w my cild: do I run any risk?

Started by Tana, Nov 01, 2011, 06:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tana

I have decided to relocate abroad so that my baby grows near his entire maternal family.
I am the only person listed on his birth certificate and his dad saw him twice.One time for less than 5 minutes.
He knows we leave and has made no comments
do I run any risk by leaving?
thanx
Tana

shellcode

do you have the child passport? do you have physical custody? or sole legal custody? because both parents need to sign the passport if you living the country

tigger

Old post.  She's already gone . . . with the baby.
The wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!

Davy

shellcode.    There's  a date and time stamp at the top of each post.  The OP (Original Poster) is a PBFH (Pyscho Bitch From Hell) and posted in another old thread that she had unilaterally removed the American child from the USA and was wandering how she was going to collect child support payments from an existing outstanding CS case.  Of course, no one knew the location of the child or the BM or even if the child was still alive.

shellcode

Dam, that crazy if she did though.My ex is planning the same thing to fly out the country.But that's not going to happen!

Tana

look guys, there is nothing crazy about this situation. I was just in the US this past week with my son and with attorneys. With all agree that at this point, if we consider what is the best for the child, it is what I did: being with the entire maternal family and with me of course.
Biological father wants NOTHING to do and has agreed to everything.
Everything was done the best way possible and I am open to returning to the US if the situation changes. But at this point, contact with biological father is not in the best interest of my child. His side of the family however, will come and visit soon and they get frequqht updates and photos.
I feel sorry for the person who called me a bitch.It is easy to speak when you don´t know people..
I believe this quick trip to the US resolved a lot of concerns I had and it proved that I did the right thing for now