S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: don't know where to begin  (Read 5017 times)

waitinginfaith

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
don't know where to begin
« on: Dec 01, 2011, 04:06:41 PM »
I am overwhelmed.  I went through a HORRIBLE four years trying to get my visitation for my first son.  So, my next son's mother knows that I am afraid of the court system, don't have the money, and just don't want another battle.  She manipulates, and has even become friends with my first son's mother!!(who now says that I if I ever date again, she will take me BACK to court because she doesn't want anyone else around him)...How do I get custody (joint) of my second son without a huge battle?? I want to do it peacefully so what do I need to do to make sure I get it when I file?
And, how do I live my life without worrying about what my first son's mother is going to do?  Is there any way to prevent her from controlling me?

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.