Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Concerned for child  (Read 2710 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: -1
    • View Profile
Concerned for child
« on: Apr 12, 2012, 01:16:17 PM »
Does anyone know if an Adult Sex Offender can live with another person's kids? We are very concerned about daughter's well being but what to have as much information as possible before we start accusing.


  • Private Reserve
  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1314
  • Karma: 352
    • View Profile
Re: Concerned for child
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
What sexual offense occurred to be an adult sexual offender?
The offender would have in the public record any limitations....no contact with minors, no contact with young men, no contact with disabled youth, etc. The authorities would limit contact with the desired age and gender group, no libraries, schools, etc.
If the offender had raped adult females, that would be on the record and a minor child might not be an issue for THEM. For you, another story. Look up the area's sexual offenders/predators on the internet. Our county also lists who the offenders should avoid.
Others here have more information.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.