Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Please help, serious ex-wife issues  (Read 6408 times)


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5065
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Please help, serious ex-wife issues
« Reply #10 on: Jun 25, 2012, 05:35:09 AM »
Is there a court date for the RO, he may be able to get the changes at the court date. Tell judge there have been issues at exchanges this summer when kids are not with babysitter and can he change the RO to include that changes are done at XX and that mother will stay in her car and both parents will not talk to each other. That you want what is best for the kids and that the mother is constantly talking and provoking you at the exchanges and then tries to call the police.


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: -1
    • View Profile
Re: Please help, serious ex-wife issues
« Reply #11 on: Jun 25, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
He has not been served with the court date for the renewel of the RO yet, and since it expires in 2 weeks I think she is probably going to do an ex parte (temp order) until a full hearing can be held to renew the original order. Since he has "violated" the order 3x I am sure that the judge will agree to renew the order.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.