Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: How do I get some help???  (Read 2744 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
How do I get some help???
« on: Sep 25, 2012, 06:54:04 AM »
    The following was sent to "Fathers and Families" along with a lot of evidence definition!!!!

    Where do I get HELP???? For 16 years now I have in every way you can think of been kept from all forms of legal help. Lately I have been reaching out to NY State Office of the Aging but they are REFUSING also to help me. Their answer is stick him on Medicaid rather than legally correcting the problems thru Elder Care attorneys or State other types of legal help. Something is going on behind my back and I do not know how or what to do.

    Be aware there have been so many criminal acts done to me, written threats to my life, Fraud, Perjury, Extortion, Kidnapping of my child, R.I.C.O. acts and even attempts to take my life. I am on Social Security Disability and my health is worsening because I no longer have the resources (Indigent) to medically take care of myself. To be logically speaking the many criminals are attempting to murder me. Where do I get HELP???? The EXTORTION has me nearly in a gutter or more medical problems leading to death.

    My divorces case was 16 years ago in Bergen County NJ. I have a very valid Final Restraining Order against my mentally ill former spouse and I moved out of NJ for more protection. I have done NOTHING to my child or my spouse except make the mistake of marrying this violent inhuman person that hates Christians. No DV by me ever but fully reported for the formers Domestic Violence.



  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5071
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get some help???
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2012, 02:35:55 PM »
What is your question or issue now?


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 19
  • Karma: -2
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get some help???
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »
I am in the same situation myself...
I am a father who lives in BC who has been falsely accused of sexual abuse of my now 9 year old daughter who lives with my mother.
I am a retired veteran of the Canadian Forces who lives on a limited pension.
I support my wife and three children (excluding my 9 year old daughter), aged 6yrs, 3yrs and 1 yrs old.
I do not have money due to my limited income for the services of an attorney, and my mother is denying access to my daughter at present.
Are there any advocates in Canada that could help me with this situation?
I do not believe that it is in the best interests of my daughter to not be able to see me.
This is not the first time that my mom has disobeyed a court order, and denied access.
It is my hope that there might be an advocate out there that could help me with this delicate situation.
The incident was submitted to protective services (Called The Ministry of Children and Families up here in Canada), and it was immediately dismissed by them. There was never an order, nor an investigation. This would probably be due to the fact that nothing has ever occurred of this nature between myself and my daughter. As I stated, I have three other children that I live with with my wife of 7 years. My other daughter would never say anything of this nature about me, as I am a very loving father and I have never abused my children. I have abused myself in doing back breaking work in order to support my family (12 hours shifts doing concrete hi-rise forming, ie. building towers) out of love for my kids to be able to have a good life, and to have the things that they need. I joined the military after the recession back in 2008 destroyed any chance I had of employment as a Journeyman Carpenter. I was injured while serving in the Canadian Forces, and I now live on a very limited income to support my wife and four children with. This issue came up around Christmas, and my oldest daughter has not received her presents to this date, and I am afraid to the amount of brainwashing that my mother (her grandmother) is subjecting her to.
I am afraid that if this is allowed to go too far, that my other three kids may lose access to me, their loving father. I have read about cases where the judge has decided to remove access in family court even when no clear evidence of a sexual offence is present. I served my country, had my livelihood taken away from me due to the severe nature of my injury(chronic pain in my lower back and left leg, which is partially paralyzed, plus three compressed discs from my military service), and now I am having the one thing threatened that I value more than anything else...access to my children, and their right to have their father, a true family man, taken away from them!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.