Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 07:50:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for my father Michael George Zynda

Started by michaelwisenbaugh, Oct 20, 2012, 11:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelwisenbaugh

I am look ,he used to be in the military and his bday is April 9 1954 .If you know him then ,,PLEASE,,PLEASE,, let me know!! Its my dad whom.. until this year i had never seen even a pic of . Thanks to craiglist posts I have finally seen his yearbook picture from "Flint Central High School Class of 72" from "facebook" (  :( ,before he went into the military (when i was born in 1978) he lived in Flint Michigan..any help would be more than appreciated!!
P.S. not hunting him for any other reason than just to get to know where the"other half " of me came from..to most knowing there father is "a given"..but for me it is but a "vague dream"
I got hold of his sister (Jan Skinner) who is looking for him as well..I recentley found out found out he was in desert sheild if any1 knows him or has photos of him it would mean the world to me!!!!

ocean

Can his sister give you other family members names and numbers? You have a lot of info, if you can, pay an investigator for a few hours, they can prob get info like driver's license, court records, military records. Good luck!

MixedBag

I googled the name last night, and boy have you put up "want ad" all over the place.

two things came to mind.....

1.  You said he was in the military -- what about contacting the National Records Center for the respective branch of service?  Many folks settle in the area where they were released.

2.  Hate to suggest this -- but what about the Social Security Death Index?  Could he have passed away and that's why you can't find a current address and stuff?