Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Sons mother is trying to move away with my son  (Read 3192 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Sons mother is trying to move away with my son
« on: Feb 19, 2015, 04:39:51 PM »
Okay so my sons mother is trying to move out of surrounding of where she is required to be due to court order. Her boyfriend she has know for 2 months is in the army and I believe they plan on getting married. I'm positive she's going to take me back to court to try and get it approved for her to move wherever. Most of both of our families live where we both currently live. Our court orders say she isn't allowed to move out of the our county or a surrounding county.

I guess my question is what can happen or what can she do. I pay her child support I get him all my weekend, and even times when she is suppose to have him but "can't find a baby sitter", or has things she has to do...on top of child support I have bought more diapers for her and gave her a bunch of clothes because she couldn't buy any for him. I've also taken him to every doctor appointment but 1 appt because she doesn't have transportation.

So please someone give me some hope and advice thank you


  • Just Some Guy
  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1653
  • Karma: 174
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deltabravo.net
Re: Sons mother is trying to move away with my son
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2015, 04:57:26 PM »
Read these articles for some ideas on how to prevent move-aways:


Preventing Domestic Move-Aways

Preparing For A 'Move-Away' Or Custody Battle

Fighting Relocation with Children
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.