Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Special Education Attorney  (Read 3581 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: -5
    • View Profile
Special Education Attorney
« on: Oct 28, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
I am searching for an attorney in the Universal City, TX area

who is verse in Special Education Caselaw:


My son was born dead, and brought back to life twice.

He is currently 13 years old.

I am researching the S.P.A.R.C. website and am making use

of the available resources here. If you are able to provide

a refererence that would be very much appreciated.


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5080
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Special Education Attorney
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2012, 05:12:46 PM »
There is no longer a lawyer on this site.
What law are you trying to learn about? Basically all special ed students are entitled to be educated in the least restricted environment. Like I posted on the other board, district vary greatly on what they offer but they have to offer some type of public education or in severe cases send the child to specialized school or facility to be educated.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.