Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:41:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mother won't discole information on dental

Started by shellcode, Jan 22, 2013, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DadsCrushed

Agree with the other comments but if the Order allows for medical records and notification of medical appointments I would file a petition for contempt. By law unless an Order speficially prohibits you access to medical records the care provider must provide to you the documents upon request.

shellcode

yea, i don't really want to be in that court house, but she wants drama, all she has to do is be like," yea sure, here's her medicaid take care," but no she wants to play me like I'm a fool, and always gotta bring me into it, i told her is not about u and me anymore blah blah.So she told me next month she has to go, so that when i asked than i take her, give me her medicaid card, she told me NO, LEAVE HER ALONE...

shellcode

and another issue, when i had my child over the weekend,  i filled out the emergency blue card.So when i return the child back home; a few weeks later i questioned the mother asking her," did she return the blue form? she said yea...but when we had that dispute about the medicaid thing, i wanted to know what else she want up, so i went to the school and found out the blue card with my information wasn;t there only the mom, because they gave the child 2 blue emergency cards, she threw mines out, or she just didn;t send it, only hers...thats how a bitch she is...

her parents work and she work, what something happend? who they going to contact when they make it in time? that's why if sole legal was appropiate? but i speak to a lawyer

ocean

You have to stop involving her. She is still not over the relationship. Deal with school directly, each year, go up and fill it out, talk to nurse and let her know that you want to be called on your custody days if child is sick. If you got a copy of the school physical form, you would know doctor name. Get copy of entire file (card should be there or card number and info).
Limit the amount of info you request to mom. School age is a lot easier, can deal with teachers and coaches directly. You can even request the school to mail you home each week the flyers from school. Anything that is time sensitive, ask that they call you to pick it up.
Sole legal without you having custody prob will not happen for not giving you cards. Usually for major medical that parents can not agree, or for change in schools.

MixedBag

I agree with Ocean....

Heck, My son was in a system where every year I had to get them to correct "WHO was the mother" in the system.

When I complained to Dad, he said "The form says "SPOUSE" not Mother."  Well, low and behold, it sure did.

So I actually took the form to the Board of Education and complained at that level -- because it "assumes" spouse is MOM when that's not necessarily true now a days (unfortunately).

On the flip side -- Dad didn't lean forward and provide full disclosure or information either.....shame on him.

Sure the CP is on contempt for not providing the information -- and there was a time when I thought the answer was "run to court" and complain.  Here that would cost $400 to file the motion, and then $$'s to have it served, and $$'s to blah blah blah, then $$$$$$'s for the attorney only for the CP to get a slap on the hand.  Seriously, a firggin' slap on the hand.

SO....document, make a note of it, and move forward.

TIME with the child is worth filing for (IMHO).

Lack of receiving court ordered CS is worth filing for (IMHO).

If you really really can't figure out who the doctor is, then that's worth filing for, but if there's a back door, like via school, insurance claims, then get it done, and make notes.

Pick and choose when you do go to court....and you'll be more successful and happy in the long run.  And maybe not so broke.