Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 04:27:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Alienated Father NEEDS HELP!!

Started by CrenshawClark, Jan 27, 2012, 12:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrenshawClark

I am writing anyone and everyone I can who is an advocate for Alienated Fathers. My future, JT has been alienated from his daughter, MT. Dr. J. Michael Bone and Dr. Robert Evans are working on our case with Cordell and Cordell in Tampa FL. James has not seen his daughter in almost 2 years. We have all the evidence we need. Even a social investigation that states that this is a clear case of alienation. We are over 30 thousand dollars in to this custody battle that should come to some conclusion in February, as that is when the trial is set. We are financially exhausted. We have nothing left. Our retirements are empty. We have borrowed THOUSANDS from our parents. I am having a hard time understanding why, when we have a court ordered Social Investigation that states the child is basically being mentally abused by her mother who does not have the means to care for her (She has not had a job in 10 years, supported herself on frivolous lawsuits) , that we are having to PAY someone to protect her!!

He had been out of the house since January 2010, she would not let him "take" her EVER. So he did have a few visits in the mothers home between 1/2010 and 6/2010. After 4 months of repeated attempts to see his daughter he filed for divorce in the hopes of getting a court order.

JT filed for divorce in 10/2010, She filed a restraining order with 36 hand written pages of allegations, we were told that it would be handled in family court as part of the divorce proceedings. JT was even accused of violating it once. We received the social investigation which clearly paints the picture of a mentally ill woman so she did not attempt to extend the injunction...cause A YEAR LATER he is still not divorced nor has he seen his daughter. The judge ordered Supervised visitations almost a year AFTER the last time he had seen MT, and they let her refuse. I don't understand how CPS came to our house and questioned James about something the mother reported 2 years after it supposedly happened, but we have a report that says she her mother is brainwashing her and CPS isn't involved at all?!!?!!?!!? 

Are there any charities, organizations, dads groups or anything that could help us with our financial burdens... We do not know where we will get the money to continue and we fear that MT will never have a chance to be "normal" if we don't intercede and yet, it all comes down to the almighty dollar... 

Hopeless
CC
FL

I also want to add that all investigations, the CPS case and the "Violation of the Injunction" were thrown out. James has been cleared of ALL wrongdoing. He has taken all mental evaluations requested and even drug tests...all passed with flying colors.... BUT due to the "brain washing" his daughter is refusing....so we are waiting on the courts to do something about it.

sunlitbeauty

How did this turn out?
I am a father who lives in BC who has been falsely accused of sexual abuse of my now 9 year old daughter who lives with my mother.
I am a retired veteran of the Canadian Forces who lives on a limited pension.
I support my wife and three children (excluding my 9 year old daughter), aged 6yrs, 3yrs and 1 yrs old.
I do not have money due to my limited income for the services of an attorney, and my mother is denying access to my daughter at present.
Are there any advocates in Canada that could help me with this situation?
I do not believe that it is in the best interests of my daughter to not be able to see me.
This is not the first time that my mom has disobeyed a court order, and denied access.
It is my hope that there might be an advocate out there that could help me with this delicate situation.
The incident was submitted to protective services (Called The Ministry of Children and Families up here in Canada), and it was immediately dismissed by them. There was never an order, nor an investigation. This would probably be due to the fact that nothing has ever occurred of this nature between myself and my daughter. As I stated, I have three other children that I live with with my wife of 7 years. My other daughter would never say anything of this nature about me, as I am a very loving father and I have never abused my children. I have abused myself in doing back breaking work in order to support my family (12 hours shifts doing concrete hi-rise forming, ie. building towers) out of love for my kids to be able to have a good life, and to have the things that they need. I joined the military after the recession back in 2008 destroyed any chance I had of employment as a Journeyman Carpenter. I was injured while serving in the Canadian Forces, and I now live on a very limited income to support my wife and four children with. This issue came up around Christmas, and my oldest daughter has not received her presents to this date, and I am afraid to the amount of brainwashing that my mother (her grandmother) is subjecting her to.
I am afraid that if this is allowed to go too far, that my other three kids may lose access to me, their loving father. I have read about cases where the judge has decided to remove access in family court even when no clear evidence of a sexual offence is present. I served my country, had my livelihood taken away from me due to the severe nature of my injury(chronic pain in my lower back and left leg, which is partially paralyzed, plus three compressed discs from my military service), and now I am having the one thing threatened that I value more than anything else...access to my children, and their right to have their father, a true family man, taken away from them!