Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Taking away non-biological father's rights  (Read 3706 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
  • " It's not what you've got it's what you give "
    • View Profile
Taking away non-biological father's rights
« on: Aug 19, 2013, 09:07:09 PM »
I am a grandparent that has full custody of my 3 year old grand child . My daughter has been married to this man for 12 years . They had separated and she lived with another man  , then she got back with husband found out she was with child . We did the math and sure enough this baby was not her husbands .  Well his name is on the birth certificate  , which makes him the father . Well they have been living apart for almost 3 years now . This baby will soon be 4 and has been with me and my husband since he was 2  . We did not ask for Child support . I was awarded custody 9 months ago , he has called twice in 9 months the day after he called demanding to talk to "his" son He was busted for cocaine . He will not work . He has never provided a home . always having to move for non payment of rent . I want ALL HIS RIGHTS TAKEN FROM HIM .!!!! Can any one PLEASE give me some advice where to start ? :'( He is worthless and only treated this baby bad ... beat my daughter multiple times in front of this sweet baby . Neither one ever could give my baby a stable home  . HELP PLEASE .
" God Bless the Little Children of the World "
 " Peace, Love and Joy , most important is L<3ve


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.