Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Submitting Tax Returns - New Spouse  (Read 4209 times)


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5039
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
Re: Submitting Tax Returns - New Spouse
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 02:24:48 PM »
Is this a first US order? Then I am guessing that yes, it would be where child's state is would take over.

US is getting better about visitation, especially if you offer to stay near her for part of your parenting plan. Many people have "father will give mother 10 days notice on when he will be in child's state in which father will have full-time parenting time. Father will bring child to and from school during this time. Father is entitled to X (7 days at a time, 3 times a year? or something?). You should also have a holiday schedule that alternates every year and summer schedule (dates and times if possible so no confusion and where pick up and drop off will be).

Since you both moved, it is common practice to meet in the middle somewhere or you pick up (to make sure you get child) and she comes get child at end of visitation.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.