Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:10:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I wish this forum was still active.

Started by passem, May 11, 2014, 03:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passem

There really is a need for it when you consider the confusion, helplessness, sadness, depression, anger, meanness, rage, assaults, lies, manipulations and all the rest that often attend divorces.  In fact, I wish the whole site was more active but the slow-down seems to have hit most divorce-related sites since the advent of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Facetime and whatever else most people seem to spend their time on nowadays.

These issues really interest me as I spent the last 10 of my 20 years as a legislative analyst writing, amending, analyzing and testifying before legislative committees on forensic mental health issues.  Some of them had to do with family law.  Abuse really resonates with me as one of my former partners was killed responding to a domestic violence call two weeks after I resigned as an LEO and after he had left the narcotics task force we both served on and returned to patrol.  I was also accused of it by the ex but the court saw through it and rescinded her filing.

I know that a whole bunch of us received a lot of support and a lot of good information and useful tools here back in  the day.  It seems that a lot of talent and experience is going begging.

I hope I'm not stepping on Waylon's toes because I do admire all he's provided here.
Care not for show.  Life is too short and too sacred for make believe.

MixedBag

passem

Thank you.  That's very nice of you to say.  I missed you and others as well which is why I'm back.  Just hope I can  be a bit useful.
Care not for show.  Life is too short and too sacred for make believe.