Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:48:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

a book about our lives

Started by corytburkhart, Sep 10, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corytburkhart

Hi my name is cory..
I'm currently going through my own problems right now. I have a son that I miss like crazy every day and an ex I'd like to push off a cliff lol.. but I want to publish a book. I'm not a writer ha, I run a concrete pump for a living!
But I feel I need a project during this time when thing are not so well.
I'm asking each of you fathers to write me a letter telling me your story, Hopefully there's a few with a happy ending ;D

Please send your letters to:
Cory burkhart
2926 s. Gordon Ave
Wichita, ks 67217 USA

Or you can email them to me  corytburkhart  gmail.com

Thanks guys

ocean

Mine would be a novel by itself....lol

corytburkhart

Hah mine too...hopefully you guys can keep it under 3 or 4 pages!

MixedBag

mine too -- and I've decided not to publish in honor of my children.  Even if I changed the names and dates just a bit, their father would twist it around again into something it's not -- lie lie lie -- and it would be another potential wedge in my relationship with my son.

I would be a millionaire, but my son wouldn't talk to me -- and guess what's worth more?

MixedBag

I don't want to live this....(again because he was already successful once)

Waylon

Like MixedBag, I'm not sure how much I want to re-live it...it would be a novel-length book.

You can read my parenting evaluation here, but it's just a fraction of the overall story:

http://deltabravo.net/cms/plugins/content/content.php?content.32

I ended up with full custody. My son is now grown, serving as an Airman 1st Class in the Air Force, and is doing very well.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

corytburkhart

Well maybe you guys are right I don't know.. or maybe I don't need people to share their stories to explain how fucked up the system really is.. or maybe not right a book.. I was just trying to think of a positive productive way to keep my mind off things.

Btw today his mother vaccinated my almost 6 month old son with all the harmful vaccines we previously said we weren't going to give him or at the least break them up into smaller shots...All at once, without my permission, without my knowledge til just now!

MixedBag

Welcome to "our world".....and as an NCM -- the pendulum swings both ways.  Happens to NCM's too...

Stick around -- share, vent, learn, and then pass it forward to those who are new to this.

MixedBag

Waylon -- A1C!!!!!  WOW!!!  Yes, it's been a LONG time....my youngest is getting married next weekend -- so one more 12 hour road trip for the family here (translation my honey, my two girls, their spouses, and 4 grandbabies!)

corytburkhart