Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:03:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

a book about our lives

Started by corytburkhart, Sep 10, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusyMom

Quote from: corytburkhart on Sep 14, 2014, 11:32:10 AM
The people who support vaccines the most are doctors..and that a money thing and you know it... If you can prove that they don't cause it then I would be more than happy to listen..but all I hear is your opinion sir.
Btw..are you a doctor???

If doctors were out to make money be encouraging illness, they would rather people not get a vaccine.  Your "argument" has no rational basis, or rather no factual basis that a rational person could follow. 

And Waylon's not a doctor....he just owns this website.

Yeah, I hear concrete pumpers are now the leading authorities on vaccinations in our country. 

Kitty C.

Anyone who's over the age of 30-40 has had batched vaccinations during infancy and childhood, me and my siblings included.  What's happening now is that previous diseases that were kept at bay because of the vaccines are now resurfacing to the point of epidemic in some areas, just because more and more parents are choosing to not do it.  Makes it very dangerous for the very vulnerable in our society.  I've even heard some parents talking about being forced to home-school just to keep their kids out of mainstream school and being exposed.  And many parents cannot afford to do that when they have a two-income household.  JMO and what I've seen and heard.....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

Waylon

Quote from: corytburkhart on Sep 14, 2014, 11:32:10 AMThe people who support vaccines the most are doctors..

That's right, because many of them have spent their lives studying illnesses and developing vaccines to combat these illnesses. And the rest of us who pay attention have seen the virtual eradication of certain diseases like smallpox due to their efforts.

Quote from: corytburkhart on Sep 14, 2014, 11:32:10 AMand that a money thing and you know it...

Actually, I don't know that. Clinical research into autism and vaccines or epidemiology are not fields you go into expecting to become rich.

Quote from: corytburkhart on Sep 14, 2014, 11:32:10 AMIf you can prove that they don't cause it then I would be more than happy to listen..but all I hear is your opinion sir.
Btw..are you a doctor???

It's not my opinion. It's evidence based on the research of people far more qualified than either of us. Frankly if it comes down to trusting cranks like Pamela Anderson or scientists who do this for a living and who devote their lives to this research, I'll trust the scientists.

And no, I'm not a doctor and I don't have to be, anymore than I have to be a weather forecaster to know it's raining.
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

corytburkhart

Here's one for you busy mom... Bill Burr - Most Difficult Job On The Planet(ελλη...: http://youtu.be/uM4FD-8znn0
Research my job a bit then have a little respect!

And to waylon...
Oh Waylan I imagine you as a pro abort 50 year old bum hipster in Washington state that beats his meat to pics of Nancy polosi and obviously hasn't missed an episode of Oprah or the doctors since he became mister mom back in 95..go fuck yourself buddy...

I didn't get on this website to be judged on my own personal opinions, I never said I was against vaccination it was how he was vaccinated I was concerned about..even if I was anti vaccination who fucking cares! That was never up for debate it was the how it was done part that was open for discussion..fuck you and your website I'm out

ocean

and that is exactly why you can not co-parent with mom. If you talked to me like that, there would no conversations. First you need joint legal custody for medical decisions and mom would not get in trouble for vaccinated her child at dr recommendations. Legal custody is for major issues (surgery, picking a school) and even that if you show you can not agree most of the time the judge will make HER primary decision maker. So, use that attitude with her and court and see where that lands you....

MixedBag

Actually cory -- you just did that to yourself by turning this into that type of conversation.

I agree with Ocean...

I also agree that shots are an individual decision -- and I disagree with your position.

I understand that your main concern here was the lack of co-parenting.....but if you get mad at strangers here like that -- Imagine your temper with an ex-wife.

Your job to me is irrelevant -- and you'll find that touting your job in a courtroom will get you NO WHERE.  Yep, figured that out the hard way myself.  EX#3's EX geez, it's been so long ago, did she graduate high school?  But the court didn't care that I have my master's -- she's still MOM.  Court didn't care about so many things along my journey which surprised me and that lesson is something I want to pass on to others.  Like we built on to our home to have a total of 5 bedrooms and 3 baths while Mom slept in a single garage, space heater, same room as her two daughters at her parents' home -- COURT did not care.  There are so many things to learn and you're early in your journey.  Don't write this place off so fast.

Waylon

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand you're banned. Mostly for the language you used, but also because you're more interested in causing trouble than getting assistance.

Look at what you wrote below, and tell me that you aren't the source of most of your problems.

With your attitude you'll be lucky if you have even minimal involvement in your child's life. You seem to want to fight over minor issues to the exclusion of everything else. And if your response below is any indication of how you interact with people in your life, then it's no wonder you ended up here.

Quote from: corytburkhart on Sep 15, 2014, 09:56:19 PM
And to waylon...
Oh Waylan I imagine you as a pro abort 50 year old bum hipster in Washington state that beats his meat to pics of Nancy polosi and obviously hasn't missed an episode of Oprah or the doctors since he became mister mom back in 95..go fuck yourself buddy...

I didn't get on this website to be judged on my own personal opinions, I never said I was against vaccination it was how he was vaccinated I was concerned about..even if I was anti vaccination who fucking cares! That was never up for debate it was the how it was done part that was open for discussion..fuck you and your website I'm out
The trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

brwneyedmom

Cory, please just do research on vaccine safety. They are well-studied, safe for the majority of the population, and protect those who cannot get immunized due to other chronic conditions such as cancer, autoimmune disease, HIV/AIDS, and weakened immune systems.
There have been no studies linking vaccine to autism in any way.
I am a nurse who made sure my son was vaccinated; his father didn't care one way or another.
However, I had seen the effects of German measles on a child infected in utereo. He was blind, deaf, and mentally handicapped to the level of a one year old child. FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.  His mother was infected by a child who had not been vaccinated, and she had never had the disease either.
Your ex may have gotten correct information. The sites recommended on this post are credible medical sites. Vaccines generally are free to low cost, covering the actual injection supplies and personnel who are administering the vaccine. You cannot make an informed decision based on poor information. You need accurate info before you decide which side of the fence you belong.