Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Thwarted Inter-state Visitation  (Read 4199 times)

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
Re: Thwarted Inter-state Visitation
« Reply #10 on: Nov 13, 2014, 05:47:15 PM »
Well, when you put it that way, the order is clear, so maybe a request for clarification is not really the proper tactic.  The frequency of visits, phone calls, and Skype sessions is all very clear.  It is even clear that all I have to do is give a certain amount of notice to exercise the visits.  None of it has been followed by her.  So a motion to show cause, or request for order, is probably what is needed now.

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Thwarted Inter-state Visitation
« Reply #11 on: Nov 13, 2014, 06:42:44 PM »
Just a heads up -- what's clear to you "may not be clear" to the other side that is always looking for a loop hole.

How about sharing what the order says?  Even via private message....

Mine said "given two weeks notice, one weekend a month" type of thing and in another part it said that he "has final say" which he THOUGHT gave him "final say" to turn down which weekend I chose (or whatever I arranged for a flight, etc). 

Even an order that says "every other weekend" -- or one week to include Christmas -- well, when there's a will (to interfere) there's a way ....

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.