S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Access  (Read 1332 times)

dipper

• View Profile
Access
« on: Apr 10, 2016, 07:32:01 PM »
Do the well-child check-ups at the WIC office where a child's finger is pricked, teeth checked, etc count as medical?  There is a reason I would like access to the health records and knowledge of visits.   The mother likes to blame us of any potential health issue.   I offered to purchase food for child since they need assistance, but the mother said they don't need the assistance and child has everything. 

MixedBag

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
Re: Access
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2016, 05:39:42 AM »
I would say YES to some of it....take your order and have an extra copy for them to keep on file.

dipper

• View Profile
Re: Access
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2016, 09:50:41 AM »
Thank you.  I feel we should have access to the medical part.  The mother has not given me contact information as requested, but all I have to do is look that up as it's a county thing.     I plan on going there with our order, but it may be a couple of weeks before I can do it due to work schedule and do not feel it is a 'pressing' matter.

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.