Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Emergency Custody Please Help  (Read 5232 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Emergency Custody Please Help
« on: Mar 20, 2017, 05:37:55 PM »
My grandson's father has custody of him.  My grandsons resides with his father and his wife.  My grandson's father has a checkered past that includes several arrests, felony conviction, and a decade long history of opioid abuse.  He was arrested twice this past week and is probably looking at a very long sentence.  How can his mother go about getting custody returned to her?  The child is now living in his father's home with the step mother.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.