Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: need attorney advice  (Read 153 times)

looking for help

  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
need attorney advice
« on: Mar 10, 2021, 12:46:28 PM »

I am looking to move my case from PA to DE since we all have moved here now.  I need a Delaware attorney that specializes in Father's Rights and custody issues.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank you


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 5078
  • Karma: 172
    • View Profile
Re: need attorney advice
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2021, 07:05:21 PM »
Some states have child support until 18 and others til 21. Look into this before you change.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.