Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:39:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Criminal Custodial Interference Statutes

Started by lissa68, Dec 02, 2003, 12:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lissa68

In what ways can these criminal custodial statutes be used? Can you take these and go to the DA? Do you use them in a modification hearing, or can you take them straight to the cops and hope they will do something about it?

Just wondering how these can be used and viewed from other.

Lissa68

FatherTime

I used them when I went to the DA's office.  Make sure that you go in to the correct jurisdiction.  They will not help you if you go to the wrong one.  Take in the copies of the laws, persons involved and all pertinent information and witness info too.  

They started proceedings in my case and dropped them later.  I think that someone from my daughter's mother's family, who works for the public pretender's office, got mine tossed(temporarily).  

You take the information to the DA.  After the proceedings and findings of the criminal court, then you use the conviction, or even the arrainment information in your modification papers.  The Police only take statements and assign it to a detective, who investigates.  The District attorney may assign a detective, but if there is already enough information then they will begin proceedings in court.