Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 2460 times)


  • Guest
What to do?
« on: Nov 22, 2003, 10:04:48 PM »
What do you do if you have not seen your daughter for almost six months and you do not know if you will get to spend any time with her for Christmas?  Do you spend money on gifts that will be ruined by the bio mother or should we get her a savings bond?  Any suggestions would be great.

Indigo Mom

  • Guest
RE: What to do?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2003, 07:42:22 AM »
How old is the child?  If she's young, get her a gift card to Toys R Us or other toy chain.

Mom won't be able to spend the childs monies if it's to a toys only store.

Savings bonds are cool, but a child won't understand that.  My dad gets my kids one each month, but he keeps ahold of them.  They don't even know what a savings bond is...til they get them as adults.  

Why haven't you seen your daughter?  Are there papers in court that specify parenting time????


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.