Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 02:23:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone anywhere in FL (pensacola area even better) NEED INSIGHT!

Started by wallyworld85, Jan 31, 2004, 05:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wallyworld85

Here's the deal

I have an IL divorce decree that states that I get my child every -other weekend and -every thursday night. It also states that I get the following holidays in 2003 (Odd numbered year): -Lincoln's b day,- easter sunday, -independence day, -memorial day. Also -xmas from 9 am- 10 pm, -father's day
--Two continuous weeks in the summer
The order also states that I should have current number and address at all times.

My daughter NEVER lived in IL. The "default" visitation was awarded even though it was obviously impossible to follow (I live in IL she lives in FL).

My lawyer put in for contempt for ALL 2003 holidays that were missed (I haven't seen my daugther for a year and a half now and have been to FL twice and NOT been able to take my daughter at all (one time at mediation she let me see her for 5 min then said cuz I didn't agree to cs I couldn't take her).

contempt  for not giving me a new telephone number as she disconnected the one that I had,

We are asking that I get awarded makeup visitation, she pay my additional atty. fees, AND she provide the transpertation due to her maliciously frustrating visitation.

WHAT happens in CONTEMPT CASES?

WHat should I expect?

What is it like?

Can I provide telephone logs?

WHAT is FL like regarding sanctions for CONTEMPT with visitation?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

1angrystepmom

Wally,
     I am in FL, however, I have NO experience with contempt/sanctions here.  

I DO pray, that you get some resolution with the issues regarding your ex, and hope that you get to spend some wonderful time with your daughter.  

Although it is painful, as well as frustrating, be patient.... and fight this battle wisely, as you are.

Amber