Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: What else can I do?  (Read 1284 times)


  • Guest
What else can I do?
« on: Mar 24, 2004, 11:40:41 AM »
I went to court today because my ex-wife will not let me see my daughter. I have filed the contempt of court motions. We went to court today and I still am not going to get to see my daughter because pretty much as long as she doesn't let me have her there is nothing else I can do. They just smack her on the hand and go on their way. The thing is if I don't pay my childsupport then I go to jai why is it that she doesn't have to go by the court order and let me see my daughter.What else can I do?


  • Guest
RE: What else can I do?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2004, 04:31:58 PM »
What you do is this...... EVEY time,, file another contempt motion,, its like a burr under a saddleblanket,, sooner or later its GONNA irritate the heck out of a judge.

Tips For Getting Started

How To Hire An Attorney

Hiring An Effective Attorney

Success Factors In Obtaining Custody


One of the first things you'll hear around here is "Document, document, document!". Having good records is *crucial*. Get yourself either the Parenting Time Tracker (PTT) at: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/tracker.htm or the OPTIMAL Custody Tracking service at: http://www.parentingtime.net. The PTT is good, but the OPTIMAL service is definitely better.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.