Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Criminal Custodial Interference Statutes  (Read 4114 times)


  • Guest
Criminal Custodial Interference Statutes
« on: Dec 02, 2003, 12:03:10 PM »
In what ways can these criminal custodial statutes be used? Can you take these and go to the DA? Do you use them in a modification hearing, or can you take them straight to the cops and hope they will do something about it?

Just wondering how these can be used and viewed from other.



  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: 3
  • It's about time.
    • View Profile
    • It's FatherTime
RE: Criminal Custodial Interference Statutes
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2003, 03:46:09 PM »
I used them when I went to the DA's office.  Make sure that you go in to the correct jurisdiction.  They will not help you if you go to the wrong one.  Take in the copies of the laws, persons involved and all pertinent information and witness info too.  

They started proceedings in my case and dropped them later.  I think that someone from my daughter's mother's family, who works for the public pretender's office, got mine tossed(temporarily).  

You take the information to the DA.  After the proceedings and findings of the criminal court, then you use the conviction, or even the arrainment information in your modification papers.  The Police only take statements and assign it to a detective, who investigates.  The District attorney may assign a detective, but if there is already enough information then they will begin proceedings in court.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.