Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: newbie - can't see my daughter  (Read 1063 times)


  • Guest
newbie - can't see my daughter
« on: Aug 29, 2004, 11:05:54 AM »
Greetings, I have one of the soon to be ex spouses who is using visitation denial with my daughter, age 10, to get to me. I have seen her for two hours all summer.  Just go to court and charge her with contempt, you say. Not easily done in Klamath County courts where the female who alleges physical abuse, even if a half truth or outright lie, is treating like the Queen Victim and the guy, me, is demonized to the max. The likelihood of my success in this court system is minimal when the feminazi of a DA pipes up with her opinions to the judge. Anyone in a similar situation where even an approach to the court to enforce the CO is doubtful?


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: newbie - can't see my daughter
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2004, 12:15:22 PM »
continue to try and see your children at your court ordered time, continue to file contempt. Contact local police dept to see if they can assist you in getting your kids.  

Many times when you file contempt nothing will happen, however it will eventually show the pattern of denial and parental interference.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 411
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: newbie - can't see my daughter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2004, 12:16:39 AM »
Is Klamath county In Oregon , OK Listen pal I thought all the same stuff , Oh I am In pierce county wash .  Now listen up and get a grip on your self . Read this six times untill you get it . The same damn thing happens every where , heres the deal [My case] Mom goes to court , say's I am a stalker violent etc , I get denied Visitation , Ok I had an atty , Here's the basic process , Mom tells commisioner or judge your bad , This means the Judge doesn't want to be on the evening news because He ,She . Let an axe mureder [Because mom said so ] see the kids , So Up Here there's the Guardian ad Litem system , Faulty as it is , These Guardians are appointed on behalf of minor children , and You have to go to the court   And file a motion to appoint a Guardian ad Litem , And have mom served , And file one with the court , Blah Bla bla , then the big day comes Mom and you show up and the judge will of course say Ok stamp . Then you go to where ever and pick a GAL . Ok then You go talk to the GAL , Now the trick is to make your self look good , And Not be so obviuos about making mom look bad , But what ever ,keep the Bs about mom down to like legal issues . Drug busts or what ever if there is none  , And Mom can't provied proof that You did any thing , Then The GAL will write a report . That say's What Mine said .

    MR XXX IS not an axe mureder , and Miss ZZZZ Didn't provide me with any evidence , And I Bla Blah GAL Checked the police record and there is none , Blah Blah standard visits every other weekend ,  Usually these allegations don't fly at all . BUT  As explianed By My atty , They seem to win at first , But if You follow the process through then , There will be no evidence , So You iether need to interview a bunch of atty's and ask if they appoint a GAL in these cases . And post Questiond about Klamath Where ever. And find out if the are GAl's appointed , But what ever you do don't just hire any atty , Up here there is  the standard procedure I told you and thats it folks , Its simple the reason is the Judges got really wise to the idea of Un ethical atty's . And it became clear that a GAL would be the answer , And this persons report is the rule in the court , the judge uses this to pass the burden , Why , Becuase the judge does not have time to go out and interview any one and find out if they  saw any of this occur , Or if there is a police report , The judge just hears the case , So the judge needs to here from a GaL That says You are a good parent , Or as in Up here also, you will not see your kids , Untill the judge sees that report , Trust me , I did not see My son untill the report was in the court , period, When the judge saw it then She ordered visits ,


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.