Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Am I right or wrong?  (Read 4042 times)


  • Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 9821
  • Karma: 416
    • View Profile
RE: Yea...
« Reply #10 on: Dec 31, 2004, 05:05:54 PM »
And then there is the person like me...

That had to deal with a crooked judge and a hillbilly court...

Only to learn that although I was a great parent, I had to pay Dad $14K if I wanted just to visit my son....(mind you I had custody for all of this child's natural life, until he was 11).

It's so long convoluted...but no matter. I might not be able to parent him until he's 18 but he will be an adult for much longer than he was child.  I have come to terms with this and although I can't relive his childhood..or at least the past 4 years of it, I can certainly move forward with him when the time is right.

I am patiently waiting for the time to be right.


  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 415
  • Karma: 1
    • View Profile
RE: Yea...
« Reply #11 on: Dec 31, 2004, 05:43:27 PM »
I am sorry for you and what took place in the hillbilly court. (and believe me I know all about the crooked hillbilly courts)

Some of us just dont have an ex that is willing to comunicate and the only way to solve an issue that insures we see our children is to go to court and we (dh and I) will never give up and will continue to go to court so long as dh is denied visitation.


  • Global Moderator
  • SuperHero
  • *****
  • Posts: 3049
  • Karma: 155
  • That's Me...MixedBag
    • View Profile
    • http://www.doilyboutique.com
« Reply #12 on: Dec 31, 2004, 06:10:53 PM »
My EX has been arguing with me over a few hours -- he thinks I got 3 extra hours this time.....

Will you talk to him???


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.